SpitBloodTCU.com is reporting that the schedule below is "potentially" TCU’s 2012 football schedule. If true, it’s a good one.
9-1 @ Oklahoma St.
9-29 @ SMU
10-6 Texas Tech
10-13 @ Baylor
10-20 Iowa St.
10-27 @ W Virginia
11-10 Kansas St.
11-22 @ Texas (Thanksgiving)
11-29 @ Kansas
- Opening with Oklahoma State will be tough but the Cowboys are breaking in a lot of key players so getting them early could be beneficial.
- The stretch of @SMU, vs. Tech, and @ Baylor will be a fun one.
- The Frogs have a bye week before the Texas game. Gary Patterson with an extra week to prepare for the Longhorns? That should be interesting. If this schedule for Texas is correct, then the Longhorns will be @ Kansas State before they play TCU.
- I can’t wait to see the Grambling band
- If the final game @ Kansas is really on a Thursday, that one could be tricky even though KU has been awful lately.